Terms of service
Online Shop Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (Application)
- These terms are applied to any relationship involved in the use of this service between the user and the company.
- In addition to these aggregations, we may make various definitions such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as "individual regulations"). These individual regulations shall constitute some of these terms regardless of their name.
- If the definition of this term is inconsistent with the definition of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the definition of individual regulations will be prioritized as long as special definitions are specified in the individual regulations.
Article 2 (registration of use)
- In this service, registration applicants agree to these Terms, and apply for use registration by the method set forth by the Company, and the company registration will be completed by notifying applicants for this. .
- If it is determined that the applicant for use registration has the following reason, it may not approve the application for use registration, and the reason does not have any disclosure obligation.
- When delivering false matters to apply for use registration
- In the case of an application from those who have violated this Terms
- In addition, when we judged that we are not quite considerable registration
Article 3 (Managing User ID and Password)
- Users shall manage user IDs and passwords of this service at their own risk.
- Users can not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share with third parties. When the user ID and password combination logged in with the registration information, it is considered using the user's own user itself.
- The damage caused by the user ID and password used for third parties shall not take any responsibility, unless they have intentional or serious negligence.
Article 4 (Trading Agreement)
- In this service, the user shall establish a trading agreement by applying for purchases to our company, and that we will notify you that we have accepted the application. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the Company hands the product to the delivery company.
- If the user applies to one of the following reasons, the Company shall be able to cancel the sales contract in the preceding paragraph without prior notice.
- If the user violates this control
- If the delivery of the product does not complete due to unknown and long-term absence
- If you admit that the trust relationship between our company and the user has been lost
- For payment methods for this service, delivery method, and cancellation method of purchase application, or returned method, etc. depends on the way we define separately.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Copyright or other intellectual property rights provided by this service (hereinafter referred to as "content") or other intellectual property rights are attributable to legitimate rights from the Company and the content provider, and the user These can not be replicated without permission, reprinting, modification, and other secondary use.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
Users shall not do the following actions in using this service:
- Act that violates law or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Action that violates copyright, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service
- Act that destroys or interferes with our server or network functionality
- Act for commercial use of information obtained by this service
- Acts that may interfere with our services
- Act for unauthorized access or trying this
- Act that collects or accumulates personal information about other users
- Action consisting of other users
- Act that benefits directly or indirect against antisocial forces in connection with our services
- In addition, the act of judging as inappropriate
Article 7 (Stopping this service, etc.)
- If you decide that you have one of the following reasons:, we shall stop or interrupt all or part of the service without prior notice.
- When performing maintenance or update of computer system applied to this service
- When the service is difficult due to the force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, blackouts or natural disasters
- When a computer or communication line etc. stopped due to an accident
- In addition, when we judged that our service is difficult to provide
- The Company shall not take any responsibility regardless of the reason or damage that the user or third party is covered due to the stop or interruption of the service.
Article 8 (Use restriction and registration erasure)
- If any of the following apply, the Company can limit the use of all or part of the service to the user without prior notice, or eliminate registration as a user increase.
- When violating any of these terms
- If it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration item
- If the credit card that the user has delivered as a settlement means is suspended
- If there is a failure of payment obligations such as charges
- If there is no reply for a certain period of time for communication from our company
- If there is no use for a certain period of time for this service
- In addition, if we decide that we are not suitable for use in this service
- Our company does not take any responsibility for the damage caused by the user through the acts performed by the Company.
Article 9 (withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this service through a given retdent procedure.
Article 10 (denial of warranty and disclaimer)
- The Company virtually or legally or legally (safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, efficacy, compatibility to specific purposes, security, etc., errors, bugs, rights violations, etc. It does not guarantee that there is no).
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by this service. However, if the contract is a contract between the Company and the user (including the Terms of Terms), this disclaimer does not apply if the consumer contract defined by the Consumer Contract Act. Also, the Company's negligence (excluding overwhelmed) due to the damage caused by the user's loss due to the default or illegal acts due to the damage caused by the user (the Company or the user will be foreseeable or foreseeable. Includes the case where you get. I will not be liable for any.
- We do not take any responsibility for trading, contact or dispute, etc., which occur between users and other users or third parties for this service.
Article 11 (Changes in Service Contents, etc.)
We shall be able to change the contents of this service or cancel the provision of this service without notifying the user, and this will not be responsible for any damage caused by the user.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notifications or communications between users and the Company shall be done by the method of our company. The Company notifies the contact information from the user, notification or contacting the contact information, unless otherwise notified by the Company, and notify the contact information, and these are users at the time of origination. It is considered to be reached.
Article 15 (Prohibition of transfer of rights duty)
Users can not transfer or collaterally be transferred to a third party or a third party, without prior consent of our written prior consent.
Article 16 (Governing Law, Court Jurisdiction)
- In the interpretation of this Agreement, we will use the Japanese law. In addition, regarding this service, we shall eliminate the application of the United Nations Convention on international article trading agreement.
- If a conflict occurs regarding this service, the court that has jurisdiction over the head office is a dedicated agreement jurisdiction.